Thursday, January 15, 2009

dearmyloves!

2 weeks have been passed since the canadians left, and that's the sign that our great interchange had finished already.

and now im here to write this post to say thankyou, beloved friends for coloring my interchange program, for cheering me up when im sad, for all the jokes you've told, for all the activities we've done together, for everyseconds we've spent together, for all those great times and memories we've shared together, and for everything.


seriously i love you and i miss you guys a lot :'(
and I'm proud to be part of this interchange cause in this interchange, I can meet these special people :



LAUREN (lulu) BOGART, my superawesome partner :D:D




alphabetically.

AISHA JANSEN, my *whaaaat?* friend


ANN BLACKBURN, my canadian mom


CAMYLLE J. BORZA, my funky friend


CHAMONIQUE G.LAKSMANA, my awesome twins


EDUARDO (edo) RENALDO, my great friend



INAS SYADZWINA, my cool friend


JOSHUA MCGEOUGH, my creative friend


JULIA ST.JEAN, my music-addict friend

MARVIN CHRISTIAN, my tanahlot-song friend!


NICHOLAS FRENCH, my superfunny friend



RUBEN SAHISTYA, my *beuh* partner

TEDDY KOHAR, my super friend

TRISTAN MEYER, my awesome friend


XENIA EDITHA, my funky bestfriend

(bu) YAYA dahana, my leader

ZACHARY BOYLE, my serious friend :D


and here we are,


REFLECTION INTERCHANGE INDONESIA-CANADA 2008/2009

you put canada in

you take indonesia

you put indonesia in

and you mix it all about

you do the mingle mingle

and make our friendship last

that's what IC about

( hocky pocky song by the indonesians : D )

our interchange had finished already, but our friendship will never end. ILOVEYOUGUYS!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

bye!

-graceila.

No comments: