Wednesday, May 13, 2009

meet a new friend!

This is just a random post about a norwegian boy, named


OTTAR FAGERHEIM

Who is he?
I've never heard about him.
Is he a superstar?
Is he an actor?
Oh geez who is he?

Okay, some of you might be curious about this norwegian boy.
First, I can tell you that he is just an ordinary boy.
This norwegian boy is a boy who went to the same village with my friend, Xenia. They both went to the States for their village program in 2006. Poor me, I just stayed here, in Indonesia for my village program : ( But that was totally okay. HAHA!

He is a 14-year-old boy who lives in Norway. Actually, Xenia ordered me to post about him. Ah no, she was just inspired me to write about something in my blog. And I decided to post about him.



LOOOK! how cool is he! But be careful, he is xenia's HAHA jk (?)

FYI, he's also got a six-pack-stomach! He is cool, handsome, kind, funny, do much sports, and lively! what a w-o-w! If you want to know more about him, just ask Xenia! :p

Weird? I dont care, HAHA!

melooooooves,
-graceila

No comments: