Friday, March 6, 2009

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements?

HELLOO : )

im so freakin bored right now! Ive got nothing to do at all. hm actually im trying to make the web thingy but geez i dont know what happened with my frontpage so i cant use it well.

okay whatever.

and tomorrow i'll have my volley test. just pray for me friends so i can do it well haha. and after school im going to Puncak so im off until Sunday : ) yeayy finally i'll meet them again! <3

anyways, gue lagi demen banget sama lagu chasing pavements sama nothing lasts forever! i dont know why but i just think those songs are really nice :DDD and about the title, it's just a line from chasing pavements lyrics. ha-ha that song is melisa's favorite too! so in class we usually sing that song together. oh no, not just that song, but a lof of songs i guess HA-HA fyi it's fun LOL :p

and now im gonna make that web thingy again.
Gooooooooodbyeeee!

xoxo,
-graceila : )

No comments: